HOW TO INSTALL RDMOVIES ON KODI
In this December 2018 tutorial, I will show you how to install RDMovies on Kodi. This will work on Kodi versions 17.6-18 Leia.
Follow the below tutorial to learn how to install the addon. Please note, this Kodi tutorial is for informational purposes only. We do not recommend the promotion of illegal streaming, so please ensure you comply with your countries laws. Whilst using this addon, we would HIGHLY recommend using a VPN to protect your activity, IP address and location, have a read of our Top 5 VPN’s to see which you prefer.
You may also like : How to install Exodus Redux on Kodi
ENABLE INSTALL FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES ON KODI
Before installing RDMovies to Kodi, you will need to be able to Install from Unknown Locations first, this will allow you to install third party addons. To do this;
- Navigate to Settings on Kodi (top-left cog on home-screen)
- Navigate to System Settings
- Select Add-ons.
- Locate Unknown Sources option from the right hand panel
- Select Yes on any security prompt or warning
HOW TO INSTALL RDMOVIES ON KODI
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fspmkodi.com/_repo/ and select OK
- In the box below, type fspm then click OK
- From the home screen, select Add-ons
- Select Browser (box on top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fspm
- Select repository.Firestickplusman
- Select repository.Firestickplusman-x.x.zip (choose the highest number)
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Firestickplusman addons
- Select Video add-ons
- Select RDMovies
- Select Install
- RDMovies will be installed when you receive the notification.
Now you can enjoy watching movies on the latest version of RDMovies. Please share this post if you found it useful in anyway.
If you stream content online, we recommend using a VPN. Using a VPN will protect your identity and activity when using streaming apps such as Kodi. Whilst also Geo-Unlocking content, this is the most definitive measure that prevents receiving letters from your ISP, or for any website or addon to collect data about your IP, location and activity.
Read more about the VPNs we recommend whilst using Kodi.
IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTICE : Whilst this website focuses on tutorials for updating Kodi on any device, we understand some users will use the platform for third party access. It is illegal in most countries to stream/download copyrighted content and is a criminal offence to distribute or profit from copyrighted content.Whilst we do not condone the use of Kodi for third party content, we recommend you protect your identity and hide your online activity from your ISP or authorities. When using apps and websites, they may obtain and store your data such as IP addresses, locations, history and usage. Recent cases have seen apps handing over all these types of users information to authorities, which may also be sent to your ISP. Don't put your acitivity at risk, protect yourself and hide your IP address and location by using a VPN service. We recommend reading the TOP 5 VPN Services of 2019 which include any discounts and work with all platforms/devices.